Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Greetings,
I hope you know and understand just how much I do not want to be absent today; however family responsibilities beckon.  I WILL be in class Thursday to check ALL your work from the last two days and test you over "A Worn Path." 

In case you don't get the handout here is your assignment:



1. Complete Imagery Voice Lesson (homework).
2. Read the two sample student essays on pp143 -148 WITH the commentary. Figuring out HOW to organize your ideas is the paramount challenge of the AP exam. Be prepared to discuss both on Thursday after the test on “A Worn Path”.
3. Reading: “I’m a Fool” (p219) and questions on( p 226).

 Here's a copy of the voice lesson:

4 comments:

  1. So is this the voice lesson for wednesday because I know we still have the one we started on in class monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr. jessup i didnt get the imagery voice lesson above i got the syntax voice lesson yesterday, but not the one for today.

    ReplyDelete