Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Late Assignment Announcement and homework for 11/5 Extra Credit? Hmmm

Late and Missing Work

Scholars, this is a one time deal. Look up the word AMNESTY and you will understand.  I am offering amnesty for the submission of missing, and late work you are holding hostage. There is a penalty, but anything is better than a 0, right?

Homework for 11/05

Read Ch. 19 & 20. Compose three level 4 and/or level five questions to be discussed in class Thursday. This is your last chance for the 6 weeks to improve your Socratic Circle grade. I will be looking for those who need to contribute to make significant, relevant contributions.

Compose 2 more journal entries. I will be taking a sneak peek at your journal assignments on Thursday. 

What should be in your journal on Binder Paper -

Dual Journal Assignments - at least 6

Characterization Assignment

Reading Questions

The reading handouts from the Stations activity.

Please have these in your binder or a separate folder on Thursday in this order.

Extra Credit

If you would like extra credit, come to my room and get an Article of the Week. Read and annotate the article, Compose a one page Reflection  (that also addresses the 1st bullet point at the end of the article), and submit A Completely answered SOAPStone chart with your work(I have the handout in my room as well by the front door). I will accept it any time before Friday afternoon. If you need SOAPStone help I am here before and after school every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment