Monday, October 30, 2017

Update - Common Lit

Common Lit


If you have had trouble joining Common Lit please use the following codes:

1st period - https://www.commonlit.org/student/L4E39

8th period -  https://www.commonlit.org/student/7KBJ3

I've also sent out an update through classroom.

 

Assignments you are responsible for:  Conformity, Morning in the House that Burned, First They Came.        NOTE: if you completed others not listed, and they were well done, you will receive extra credit.

 

Animal Farm  

Don't Forget that we will have a Socratic Seminar over Animal Farm on Wed 11/01 -B and 11/02 -A

Bring your questions, ideas, and parallels to 2017.

 

No Red Ink 

Complete the Clauses exercises by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Jessup, I won't be at school tomorrow to turn in my work. We agreed that I could come in after school Thursday to turn it in. However, the idea flew past my mind. Could I email my work to you as I do not want to be penalized for late work ?

    ReplyDelete